You can enclose small pieces of potatoe, or with
watheverv you want.
- Put to warm the oil to a saucepan.
- When the oil is warm, add the onion very picked.
- When the onion is very picked. Add the pieces of rabbit,
and live them to the saucepan during fifteen minutes more or
- Then add the spoon of flour, the glass of dried withe
wine, and the glass of water.
- Mix the flour, the wine and the water. Then add salt and
the teaspoon of spieces.
- Lid the saucepan and put the medium fire.
- Serve in a dish the rabbit with the parsley on it.
My favourite dish is rabbit. It has rabbit and sauce
of dried with wine in it. In my family we have rabbi twice a
month more or less. I like rabbit because i like a lot the sauce
that you put in it. When you finish the rabbit, you put it in
the dish with the sauce and the pieces of potatoe in it. When
the food is on the table, it has a great presentation with a